Welcome to Connaught Surgery
We hope you find this website useful and informative.
Doctors - Dr S. Datta (M), Dr A. Hansi (M), Dr S. Ahmed (M), Dr Y Ajayi (F)
We are pleased to announce that Nurse Y. Amanuel has joined the Connaught Surgery staff team.
Please note that the Surgery telephones will be closed every last Thursday of the month for training from 12.30pm to 5.00pm .
If you are leaving our practice, please let us know the name and address of your new GP practice. There may be certain restrictions with our new IT system and GP to GP transfer of notes may not happen. It is therefore extremely important that you let us know the name and address of your new GP, for us to send your records securely.
Thank you for your co-operation
Please note if you are not able to use your online access please contact the Surgery to revalidate your online login
Medicus Health Partners
As of the 1/09/2018, Connaught Surgery is part of Medicus Health Partners.
We are pleased to announce that our Practice is working towards a brighter future for our patients. Connaught Surgery has collaborated with 11 other practices in Enfield to form Medicus Health Partners (MHP). This exciting development will provide the foundation for a new model of General Practice which we believe will provide a valuable contribution to the NHS as a whole which will ultimately result in a better service for all of our patients.
- We will still continue to provide you with an excellent service, however we are currently changing the way we work by reviewing the way in which we deliver our services and the organisation of our practice so that we can better serve our patients' needs.
- Please bear with us whilst we implement those changes. Over the next few months we will be asking you for your views and opinions on how we can improve our services.
- Please visit this site regularly over the next 6 months to find out about the changes that are taking place. Please also take part in the online questionnaires and surveys that we will be posting in this site, to find out your views so that we can improve on the services that we offer.
CLICK HERE to complete Your feedback is valued!
If you have travelled from China or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus in the last two weeks, you may be at risk of Coronavirus. Please do NOT leave the house. Instead, ring 111 if:
- You have been in China in the last 14 days and develop cough, fever or shortness of breath; or
- You have been in Wuhan or Hubei Province in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus, even if you feel well
To Book & Cancel appointments,Order Repeat Medication or view your Medication History & Allergies using PATIENT ACCESS :
CLICK HERE to access I-PATIENT Services for the above On-line Services
PLEASE NOTE ALL PATIENTS NEED TO REGISTER FOR THESE ONLINE SERVICES
New Service : DOCTORLINK - select from menu on right or see Appointments for more information. Click Here To Register For Doctorlink
Out Of Hours Service
You can now see a GP or Nurse at the Enfield Hubs:
(1) Evergreen Primary Care Centre
(2) Carlton House Surgery
(3) The Woodberry Practice.
Evening & weekend appointments available to all Enfield patients. Mon-Fri 6.30pm-8.00pm Weekends & public holidays 8.00am-8.00pm . Contact the Surgery or if the Surgery is closed call 111 to book appointments at any of these Hubs.
Click Out of Hours Services when Practice closed for more details for Out of Hours services when Practice closed
(Site updated 11/02/2020)